Australian based four-wheel parts manufacturer ARB, has developed an all new high flow, on-board twin air compressor kit to operate ARB Air Locking Differentials and air-up your tires faster than ever.
ARB’s new CKMTA12 and CKMTA24 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
- Fully assembled and tested air compressor (12V or 24V).
- Complete wiring loom w/ Air Locker solenoid plug-in terminals.
- Automotive OEM quality compressor isolating switch.
- 2 x relocatable splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow
- sintered bronze filter cartridges.
- Mounting bolts and washers.
- Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide.
- Available in 12V (CKMTA12) or 24V (CKMTA24) models.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade
- materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure
- between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all
- ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at
- 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.ARB Air Compressors
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon
- fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor
- mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and
- electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air
- supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in
- connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids.
- (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids)
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit
- protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings
- used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long
- life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made
- cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local
- and imported components.
ARB Corporation Limited is Australia’s largest and industry leading manufacturer and distributor of quality, 4WD vehicle accessories, with distribution in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company manufactures and stocks the world’s most respected and sought after brands including ARB Air Locker locking differentials and bumpers; Old Man Emu (OME) customized suspension systems, IPF high performance lighting, and Safari snorkel systems. ARB’s Seattle office is the North, South & Central American headquarters and importer of ARB 4×4 Accessories.
For more information about ARB please contact:
ARB 4×4 Accessories 720 SW 34th Street, Renton, WA 98057
Tel: (425) 264-1391 | Toll Free: (866) 293-9078 | Fax: (425) 264-1392 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.arbusa.com