APPLETON, Wis. (Jan. 5, 2011) — Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces F-Series ArcStation, the first- ever portable workbench for welding and metalworking.
Designed to offer portability and space savings, the 30FX F-Series has a folding design, convenient handle and wheels that offer the ability to take the 74-pound bench to the job site or to move freely around a shop or garage.
The 30FX model (30-by- 30-inch F-Series with 3/16-inch X-pattern tabletop) has a list price of $247.
Standard F-Series features and highlights:
- X-pattern tabletop makes clamping trouble-free and simplifies cleanup.
- 1 1/2-inch diameter steel tube frame offers stability and support.
- Wheels and a handle make the 74-pound bench easy to transport.
- Removable gun holder provides storage area for welding gun.
- Weight capacity is 500 pounds.
- An optional 5-inch X-clamp accessory is available for $35.
“We have priced ArcStation so that it is affordable for everyone,” said Jon Ertmer, product manager for Miller Electric Mfg. Co. “If you take a look at the materials, tools and time it would take you to build a properly engineered, customized welding station, you will see that ArcStation is a great value, and it is built to Miller’s high quality standards.”
Welders can visit www.MillerWelds.com/ArcStation for more information including product details, brochure and video.